This website uses its own and third-party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function correctly, obtain information about traffic or remember the actions and preferences of users for later moments.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by De La Conca or the third party acting on its behalf are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the De La Conca server or the third party acting on its behalf, recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, control the progress and the number of entries.
Similarly, De La Conca’s Web servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to Web services, etc. In any case, said file is subjected to disassociation processes that prevent the identification of the users’ machine.
Types of cookies
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
- Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a Web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the range of services we offer.
- We use Google Analytics for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and reporting website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our application remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords for the purpose of collecting information anonymously and producing reports of visits that come through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our application sends information to Google to prepare reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and to compile reports of visits that arrive through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
External Social Network Cookies:
- Facebook provides buttons and other functionalities so that you can share links to our website on your profile. The information sent outside the EU to Facebook, regarding the pages you have visited or about the things that interest you, is used by Facebook in accordance with its privacy policies, which you can consult at the following link: https: // www. facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter provides buttons and other functionalities so that you can share links to our website. Information sent outside the EU to Twitter is used by Twitter in accordance with its privacy policies, which you can consult at the following link: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=es
- LinkedIn provides buttons and other functionalities so that you can share links to our website on your profile. The information sent outside the EU to LinkedIn, relating to the pages you have visited or about the things that interest you, is used by LinkedIn in accordance with its privacy policies, which you can consult at the following link: https: // www. linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie
Likewise, we inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you can continue using our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the configuration of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that report on cookies:
For more information about the Firefox browser from here:
- https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios- Web y de la Web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For more information about the Safari browser from here:https://support.weble.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website in order to be adequately informed about possible changes to it.